My house will be called a house of prayer for all nations.
Redemption Ministries believes that prayer is the avenue in which we have direct access to the ear of God. We do not seek God in prayer for our selfish desires to be met. Instead, we come before God to pursue His will in our lives, our community, and our world. So, scroll below to learn how you incorporate the intimacy of prayer in your life and ministry.
2022 Prayer Summit
Join us for three days and 2 nights for a relational prayer and worship experience. This is a facilitated group prayer experience, a time of seeking the face of God with a focus on personal transformation and renewal.
- Registration begins at 11:00am on Thursday, April 28, 2022.
- Summit concludes with lunch on Saturday, April 30, 2022.
- All meals starting with lunch on day 1 thru lunch on day 3 will be provided free of charge.
- Lodging is not included but can be obtained at Redemption Ministries.
We have very limited space so you must call office at (804) 862-9201 to
check on availability. Rooms will be assigned and shared due to limited space.
- Rooms can also be reserved at a nearby hotel:
Country Inn & Suites, Petersburg, VA. (804) 861-4355